Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Passover Everyone! : )

Here's this year's Passover Rabbit piece. : )

This year's Passover is bitter sweet. For the past few years I've been doing a piece for passover, starring a character I have affectionately named the Passover Rabbit. And each year I'd get a message from a beloved family member who wanted a print of it for their home.

Sadly this very special person passed away, not long ago, and while doing the piece I thought of them.
Due to other unfortunate circumstances, this is also the first passover which I did not spend Seder dinner surrounded by family.

However though things change, they don't always have to be sad. This year another family member has requested a print of this year's Passover Rabbit piece, and I shared Passover dinner with an amazing, kind, and execptionally wonderful individual. Things move on, and traditions slowly change.

I wish each and everyone of you a happy and wonderful passover.
 : )

1 comment:

Aaron Ludwig said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing this. Hope you have a good Passover.