Thursday, December 20, 2012

2012 Holiday Card


Here is the card I did this year for the holidays. The holidays are fun for a lot of reasons, and one of my favorite reasons is I start to get some amazing cards from friends and family. A number of them come with letters talking about things that went on this year as well. I really enjoy reading those.
When I set out to do my Holiday card for the year I always want to try and be inclusive because we all celebrate the holiday season in our own different ways. No two families celebrate exactly the same. : )
So this year I had the wonderful @grizzlyCrim write a poem for the back of our card.
If you're fast you just might be able to have one sent to you as well. I'm currently running a contest over on my twitter account. : )
I hope you are all having an amazing holiday season!
UPDATE: the contest is now closed. But stay tunned, I run lots of contests on my facebook and twitter pages. : )

No comments: